ASPNET 2.0 webform login / out problem

Jason Huang

Hi,

In my ASPNet 2.0 webform FormLogin.aspx, I have 2 TextBoxes, txtAccount and
txtPassword.
If I login succed, then it will redirect to Form2.aspx.
But the problem comes when I go back from Form2 to FormLogin, the Account
and Password are still kept in the TextBoxes.
How do I prevent this situation?
Thanks for help.

Jason

Jason Huang

Thanks.
But is it possible to stet the NoCache property to just TextBox Password,
and keep the Account cachen?