ASPNET - Themes

Guest

I am trying to set the 'Theme' on the page directive and I receive a message
that 'themes are not supported on the page directive'.

All the examples I see of this are setting this in the page directive:

<%@ Page Theme="BasicBlue" %>

Is this correct?

Any help would be great,
Dianna

Brock Allen

Yes, this is correct as long as you're working in ASP.NET 2.0. Perhaps you're
running out of a virtual directory that's still configured for v1.x?

Guest

Hi Brock,

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but, I am using .Net 2003 which runs
framework 1.1. Has ASP .NET 2.0 been released?

Thanks,
Dianna

Brock Allen

ASP.NET 2.0 Beta 2 should be out shortly. The RTM should be by the end of
the year. It's fairly stable now, IMO, but the release is dependant upon
so many other things, thus the delay.