asprunner

Garyrek

Hi

I am trying to asprunner, as a precaution would like to check if anyone had
experience - good or bad?

Thanks

Gary

Bob Barrows

Garyrek said:
Hi

I am trying to asprunner, as a precaution would like to check if
anyone had experience - good or bad?

Thanks

Gary

Huh? Care to try that question again? What is "asprunner"? And why is it a
verb?

Steven Burn

Speaking of gobble, I saw Mr De'Gook the other day, didn't realise he passed
through here too <gg>

--
Regards

Steven Burn