.aspx page is not run(open at browser) at iis

chaudhary harshad via .NET 247

(Type your message here)
I build a website on plateform asp.net version .net 2005
My Problem is :When i run .aspx pages from iis then error come "file or directory not found" , And when i run ".htm pages from the same websit it run no problem is come".
I think i should change some code in .aspx pages.
What should i change in my .aspx pages.
please give whole guidelines about to run .aspx pages on website.