    is ther a way I can do some tracing to see what is happening?

    Thanks
    Jawahar
    =?Utf-8?B?SmF3YWhhcg==?=, Sep 29, 2004

  2. That's what a modal dialog is. You can't focus on the parent window.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQgU2ltb25z?=, Sep 29, 2004

  3. I think you could be hve some ModelDialogs accientially being covered by
    Internet Explorer. (I know that a model dialog should be "always on top",
    but sometimes it does happen).

    You may try to switch to another application and then switch back(by
    Alt-Tab) next time you see the IE irresponsive. This should bring whatever
    modal dialog which doesn't close to the front.

    "Jawahar" <> ¦b¶l¥ó
    news: ¤¤¼¶¼g...

    Lau Lei Cheong, Sep 30, 2004