Assign CssClass and Read Styles

Shane Walters

Is it possible to programmatically read the styles applied to a control from
a CssClass assignment? My idea is straight forward, but I've looked at
ControlStyle, Style, and individual properties (such as Control.Font.Bold),
but to no avail. Is there a class that can parse CSS input (file, inline,
anything CSS)?

Example:
myControl.CssClass = "MyCssClass";
x = myControl.Style["font-weight"];