    Does C++ or Visual C++ 8 provide any way to track the exact moment when the
    right value of my varible is overwritten?
    I have no idea how/when the value gets changed. How to debug such cases?
    r.z., Apr 16, 2007

  2. r.z.

    Howard Guest

    "r.z." <> wrote in message
    news:f0096o$81f$...
    > Does C++ or Visual C++ 8 provide any way to track the exact moment when
    > the right value of my varible is overwritten?
    > I have no idea how/when the value gets changed. How to debug such cases?

    In VC, there is a way to set a breakpoint on the condition of a variable's
    value changing, if I recall. You should ask in a VC newsgroup. There's one
    relating to the IDE which would be appropriate, but I forget its exact name.
    Look on msnews.microsoft.com (or news.microsoft.com).

    -Howard
    Howard, Apr 16, 2007

  3. r.z.

    r.z. Guest