Athentication cookie problem

Guest

I use forms authentication in my solution and in my web.config file I set timeout to 30 but when i check my cookie expiration date its sometime in 50 years later
Even I try to check the expiration by request.cookie and then add it agan by response.cookie but none of them worked
Need some help.Thanks!

.NET Follower

u might hv set
persistencookie to true...
timeout works perfectly fine.....
for me
always use true to set cookie temporary....

please mail back ...
for any problems...

--
Thanks and Regards,

Amit Agarwal
Software Programmer(.NET)
Alireza Ziai said:
I use forms authentication in my solution and in my web.config file I set
timeout to 30 but when i check my cookie expiration date its sometime in 50
years later!
Even I try to check the expiration by request.cookie and then add it agan
by response.cookie but none of them worked .

.NET Follower

u might hv set persiistent cookie parameter to true...

--
Thanks and Regards,

Amit Agarwal
Software Programmer(.NET)