Atlas Problems with Multiple ControlEventTrigger's

msnews.microsoft.com

Hello everyone, quick question here. I have a DragOverlayExtender and a
Timer tick for a simple label that shows the time that refreshes every 2
seconds. When you run the page, the tick will fire and and work, but if the
tick and the drag fire at the sametime, the label will error out in Internet
Explorer 6, and the timer will only refresh and not drag. Has anyone come
upon this problem? Thanks.