Atlas question about modal popup

BillE

I created a modal popup form with a button, a label, an OK Button, and a
Cancel button.
The first button updates the label text on postback.
When I click the first button, the modal popup closes, as if I had clicked
the OK or Cancel button.
How can I keep the modal popup active after postback?

Thanks
Bill

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

this is the default browser behavior for a popup. if you want postbacks in
the popup, host your page in a frame.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

BillE

oh.