Attach event/function to links within span tag

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said:
Wrong. #00f is _not_ equivalent to rgb(0, 0, 255) on all displays.

Reference?

Someone must be implementing CSS 2 incorrectly, because they represent
exactly the same color in CSS 2. If they are displayed differently, then
the implementation displays the *same* color in different ways.

<URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/syndata.html#color-units>

#fff specifies the same color as #ffffff and as rgb(255,255,255). These
examples are directly in the CSS 2 spec.

/L

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn said:
I am not.

Is so!

Again, the CSS 2 specification, section 4.3.6 read clearly, to me, as
saying that #fff and #ffffff are the *same* color (and likewise
rgb(255,255,255)).

Please show where we are misreading that section and how it supports
your position.

/L