attempt to create my own templated custom control

Lloyd Dupont

I'm trying to create a templated custom control which hold a collection of
something else in his property 'Panels'

when this property is of type ArrayList it parse ok.
however when I try to use a custom typed collection inherited from IList I
get an error when parsing:

Ligne 4 : <br>
Ligne 5 : <galador:SelectPanel runat="server" id="SelectPanel1">
Ligne 6 : <Panels>
Ligne 7 : <galador:NamedUserControl runat=server Name="toto">
Ligne 8 : eofwhfopw wojw po

it said (I translate)(error on line6) 'ambiguous correspondance found'
it doesn't like my Panel property when I defined it as
public NamedUserControlCollection Panels
{
get {}
}
where
public class NamedUserControlCollection : IList

while if I use ArrayList instead of NamedUserControlCollection it works
fine.. any tip ?

//......................................
I have also 2 other question:
- where should I define my schema so VS.NET build and recognize my custom
controls correctly ?
- why on my main page VS.NET don't like my register tags ? my first few
lines (for default.aspx) are above and VS.NET told they are not valid in the
current schema (although they work well)....

<%@ Register TagPrefix="perso" TagName="SideBar" src="SideBar.ascx" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="perso" TagName="Welcome" src="main/welcome.ascx" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="preview" TagName="Preview"
src="preview/PreviewMain.ascx" %>