Attempted to read or write protected memory. C++ dll vs vb 2005

ianyian

Hi experts,
i try to use vb.net 2005 call C++ dll, then give me "Attempted
read or write protected memory.This is often an indication that other
memory is corrupt". i have chk some message others people posted, but
since still cannot, pls give me some commnet.(this dll run smoothly at
vb 6 )

module:
' example
Declare Function TwTsxInitPar Lib "TSDKVC.DLL" _
(ByRef tsxparptr As Byte, ByVal asize As Long) As Long
Declare Function TwTsxParSetMaxTermLid Lib "TSDKVC.DLL" _
(ByRef tsxparptr As Byte, ByVal maxtermlid As Long) As Long

public sub run()
dim btsxpar(1024) As Byte
dim lnTerm as long

vtek.lRv = TwTsxInitPar(btsxpar(0), UBound(btsxpar) + 1)
<== msg popup PIvokeStackbalance was detected
vtek.lRv = TwTsxParSetMaxTermLid(btsxpar(0), lnTerm) <==
give same msg
end sub

after run the program ( console ) give
"Attempted to read or write protected memory.This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt"

pls give advise, bcos i really have no any idea( vb6 can work )
many thanks