Authentication in ASP.NET. Need Help. Thank You.

Shapper

Hello,

I am working in ASP.NET/VB and I need to create a login page. In
login.aspx I have a dataset with the usernames, passwords and access
level.

How to create the login?
And how to make the access level available in page_load so I can check
the user access level and take the according action when each page is
loaded?

In Web.Config I have the following code:
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms name=".AuthenticationCookie"
loginUrl="login4web.aspx"
protection="All"
timeout="60" />
</authentication>

Thank You,
Miguel

Shapper

Please,

Can someone send me some information or links about Form Authentication
in ASP.NET?

Thanks,
Miguel