    project. is that possible?

    Regards,
    OreN

    Oren101, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Hello Oren101,

    no - thats not possible.

    ---------------------------------------
    Dominick Baier - DevelopMentor
    http://www.leastprivilege.com

    Dominick Baier [DevelopMentor], Aug 25, 2005

  3. Oren101

    WJ Guest

    wrote in message news:...
    > Hello Oren101,
    >
    > no - thats not possible.

    You can use sub-web for his purpose. Allow 1st level to be
    form-authenticated, the 2nd layer (sub-web) will use Windows-Auth, it will
    still work within the same sln.

    John

    WJ, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Oren101

    Oren101 Guest

    Re: authentication mode=windows and forms togather in the same pro

    when i use a different sub for another aspx page i have to convert this sub
    to application in iis but then i get an error becouse it can't find the bin
    sub. the only way i found to fix it is to copy the bin to the new sub as
    well.is there any better solution?

    Oren101, Aug 28, 2005
  5. Oren101

    WJ Guest

    "Oren101" <> wrote in message
    > when i use a different sub for another aspx page i have to convert this
    > sub
    > to application in iis but then i get an error becouse it can't find the
    > bin
    > sub. the only way i found to fix it is to copy the bin to the new sub as
    > well.is there any better solution?

    Unfortunately there is no otherway around but the sub-web concept works when
    you deploy to the server.

    John

    WJ, Aug 28, 2005
  6. Oren101

    Pat Guest

    Or maybe you are interested in Mixed Auth.
    Try looking at this article at"-
    http://aspalliance.com/553
    Hope that helps
    PAtrick