Authentication with Slide and WCK

raymi

Hi there,

I'm using Slide and WCk to implement a simple store. I had no big
problems up to date. But now I want to enable authentication. I
implemented the SessionAuthenticationManager, but I don't know, how to
enable authentication. Where do I have to put the jaas.config file?
What (if) do I have to add to the web.xml and server.xml files?

I'm using Tomcat 4.1 and Slide 2.1 on a Windows system.

Any help appreciated,
Raymi

Joined
Sep 1, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Slide WCK

I use Slide and WCK, I want know how I can lock a document, it will be not accessible for other user.

thanks