Authentication

Victor Rodriguez

Is there a way after authenticating an user with NTLM before entering a page
on a website to terminate his authentication by a server command?

Thanks,

Victor

Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET]

Since this information is all stored in the Http header, you could simply
elminate this header item. The header item is "Authorization" I beleive.
(and you would then need to redirect to the login page)

If your users have a dialog box popup asking for their credentials when
using your site, then this might be ok, but if it happens through autmatic
negotiation, its not going to be of much help to you as even if you clear
the header, sign them out, the auto negotiation would still re-authenticate