    on a website to terminate his authentication by a server command?

    Thanks,

    Victor

    Victor Rodriguez, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Since this information is all stored in the Http header, you could simply
    elminate this header item. The header item is "Authorization" I beleive.
    (and you would then need to redirect to the login page)

    If your users have a dialog box popup asking for their credentials when
    using your site, then this might be ok, but if it happens through autmatic
    negotiation, its not going to be of much help to you as even if you clear
    the header, sign them out, the auto negotiation would still re-authenticate

    --

    - Paul Glavich
    ASP.NET MVP

    "Victor Rodriguez" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a way after authenticating an user with NTLM before entering a

    page

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Mar 6, 2005

  3. Victor Rodriguez

    McMe Guest

    Terminate the request within the AuthenticateUser or AuthorizeUser event.

    McMe, Mar 9, 2005