Authorization of request

Gawel

hajo,

Is there any possiblity to get roles that user can have
in order to access one concrete page? I need to
get this info in run-time.

tahnks in advence

gawel

GrantMagic

Yes, when the user signs on, you can create a cookie/session with a value
stipulating that user has acces to that page,
then in that page, you can request to see if that cookie/session exists.

Using forms authentication, you can allow certain user access to certain
pages.

Or you can hard code a password onto the page and every time it is accessed,
it will request this password

Gawel

Gawel said:
hajo,

Is there any possiblity to get roles that user can have
in order to access one concrete page? I need to
get this info in run-time.

Sorry, I was not prcise enough.
I have a page name, e.g mypage.aspx
and I need to get in run-time what
roles user needs to have in order to access this
page.

gawel