Authorization of webservices

tulasikumar

hi all,
I have one requirement in my project.The requirment is create 4 methods in
webservices these are webmethods.I have to restrict the access at the time
of using these methods.One user can access only two methods,another access
another two methods.Is it possible for this using .net xml webservices in
..net?
Any one tell me how can i do my requirement.this is very urgent for
me.Thnaks in advance