auto fresh with a parameter

walkerhunter

Hi all,

I am trying to implement something called lightbox for creating
modal forms on a webpage. Any way, I want to an auto redirect to
occur, but I need the redirect to add in a parameter in addition to the
URL.

The way I have seen this parameter passed in is via a link like so:

I tried using the meta tag (see below) but passing in the class="lbOn"
doesn't seem to work like it does link above.

As always, thank you for your time and help.

<head>

<link rel="stylesheet"
href="http://localhost:3000/stylesheets/lightbox.css" type="text/css"
/>
<script src="http://localhost:3000/javascripts/prototype.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="http://localhost:3000/javascripts/lightbox.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>

url=http://localhost:3000/AddPatientVisit/form.html" class="lbOn">
<---here is the code in question-->

</head>

class="lbOn">redirection target</a></p>
If it doesn't please select the link above.</p>

Evertjan.

wrote on 27 apr 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:
url=http://localhost:3000/AddPatientVisit/form.html" class="lbOn">

A meta is an invisible header directive, a class is a css style.

How can an invisible directive have a style,
like a blue color, or a font-size?

What is the sense of having script code and html when the meta
redirects [=refreshes to another page] immediately?