    hope this message is read fine.

    TIA
    Jose
    Al, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Al

    Evertjan. Guest

    Al wrote on 17 apr 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > How to Hit the Submit Button via loading the page.?

    Wrong NG.

    ASP is serverside, and your question is strictly clientside.

    Please see a clientside NG.

    ==============

    btw:

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Apr 17, 2004

  3. Al

    Al Guest

    I tried <body onload="document.Myform.submit();"> and did not work what
    would be the proper way to do it

    thanks

    Al, Apr 17, 2004
  4. Al

    Evertjan. Guest

    Al wrote on 17 apr 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > I tried <body onload="document.Myform.submit();"> and did not work what
    > would be the proper way to do it

    Perhaps I made a coding error,
    but please do not continue this off-topic subject here.

    Try: comp.lang.javascript

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Apr 17, 2004
  5. Al

    Bob Lehmann Guest

    Replace Myform with the name of YOUR form. If you haven't named the form,
    use forms[0] - assumes you only have 1 form on your page, or is the first
    form.

    Invest in a javascript book if you are going to be doing this kind of
    coding.
    Take post to a client-side group.

    Bob Lehmann

    Bob Lehmann, Apr 17, 2004