Auto Table Height

Garry Jones

I have a table (1) with 3 tables in it, (a, b and c).

There are several rows in table a
There are 2 rows in table b and table c is just used as a narrow border

According to the ammount of text written in table "a" the height of "a"
is adjusted
According to the ammount of text written in table "b" the height of "b"
is adjusted

I want to adjust the height of table "a" dynamicaly to match the height
of table "b" (when table "b" is higher).
AND/OR
I want to adjust the height of table "b" dynamicaly to match the height
of table "a" (when table "a" is higher).

How do I do this?

A visual version of the problem..

http://www.vasatrampet.se/whythis2.html

Garry Jones