Auto Table Height

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Garry Jones, Mar 1, 2006.

  1. Garry Jones

    Garry Jones Guest

    I have a table (1) with 3 tables in it, (a, b and c).

    There are several rows in table a
    There are 2 rows in table b and table c is just used as a narrow border

    According to the ammount of text written in table "a" the height of "a"
    is adjusted
    According to the ammount of text written in table "b" the height of "b"
    is adjusted

    I want to adjust the height of table "a" dynamicaly to match the height
    of table "b" (when table "b" is higher).
    AND/OR
    I want to adjust the height of table "b" dynamicaly to match the height
    of table "a" (when table "a" is higher).

    How do I do this?

    A visual version of the problem..

    http://www.vasatrampet.se/whythis2.html

    Garry Jones