Automatic Public Member Variables

Jon

Hello all,

I recently posted a question about a tool that would create the public
member variables for a selected set of private member variables - when
there's 10 - 15 privates, it can be very tedious!. I found a number of
options, but all a little costly, so I developed my own.

For example,

if your code has the below private members:

private int _id;
private string name;
private DateTime _date;

simply highlight them all, click the AddIn and it would write the
below public members automatically:

public int Id
{
get { return _id; }
set { _id = value; }
}

public string Name
{
get { return name; }
set { name = value; }
}

public DateTime Date
{
get { return _date; }
set { _date = value; }
}

The AddIn is very lightweight and relatively simple. If you would like
a copy of the dll, please feel free to mail me, jonmyates [then the at
sign] gmail.com.

Yours,

Jon