Automatically changing the hue of a jpg in html page

Hee sejou

Hi, I want to create a webpage with a jpg file whose hue value can
automatically change when we browse it. Any one can help with the code?

Thanks.

Joakim Braun

Hee sejou said:
Hi, I want to create a webpage with a jpg file whose hue value can
automatically change when we browse it. Any one can help with the code?

Thanks.

Except for setting the .src property, which lets you replace one image with
another, you can't manipulate image contents with Javascript.

Joakim Braun

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Hee said:
Hi, I want to create a webpage with a jpg file whose hue value can
automatically change when we browse it. Any one can help with the code?

Maybe

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/filter/reference/properties/color.asp>

works, but only in IE. Gecko has a -moz-opacity (`MozOpacity' for scripting
with the "style" object) style sheet property and recent versions support
the `opacity' property of the CSS3 Colors Module, so you could use that as
alternative.

PointedEars

Gary Hasler

I think a Java applet might be able to do that? (Java, not Javascript).
Search script libraries; I've seen lots of cool Java effects for
manipulating images.