autopostback

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Jose Gonzalez, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
    true at the top of the aspx page?
    <%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
    codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

    the

    Jose Gonzalez, Oct 30, 2003

  2. Jose Gonzalez

    Guest Guest

    Thank you very very much!

    It works!

    Guest, Oct 30, 2003

  3. Jose Gonzalez

    Jos Guest

    Jose Gonzalez wrote:
    > Have you tried setting the SmartNavigation attribute to
    > true at the top of the aspx page?
    > <%@ Page language="c#" SmartNavigation="true"
    > codebehind="a.aspx.cs" ... %>

    Please note that SmartNavigation only works when the
    client uses Internet Explorer.

    --

    Jos

    Jos, Oct 31, 2003