Autorefresh ASP page help!!

Ariel

Hi, I have this problem:
In my intranet I use a hidden frame that autorefresh every 30 seconds.
That page records a hit into SQL Server thats indicates to me the user
still on-line.
I use this:
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="30">

Now I use this:

var limit="0:30"

if (document.images){
var parselimit=limit.split(":")
parselimit=parselimit[0]*60+parselimit[1]*1
}
function beginrefresh(){
if (!document.images)
return
if (parselimit==1)
window.location.reload()
else{
parselimit-=1
curmin=Math.floor(parselimit/60)
cursec=parselimit%60
setTimeout("beginrefresh()",1000)

I fond all this stuff in google. It's works perfect for me and a lot
of users, buy I have problems with others that tells me that they are
not on-line but they have the intranet open, if they press F5 they
apear on-line inmediatly. They acces to the intranet throw a proxy
server. All of they have IE 5.5 or better.
I really don't know what else can do.
Any help????

TANKS!!!!!!!!

P.D.: Sorry abouy mu english

fabianse

use a flash object in the page to communicate the online state to your
central server for every 1 minute.

hope this help