  1. ghoul

    ghoul Guest

    He is exactly that

    ghoul, Jan 21, 2005

  2. In article <>, says...
    > He is exactly that

    Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure he had us fooled.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 21, 2005

  3. ghoul

    Richard Guest

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:11:52 -0000 Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <>, says...
    >> He is exactly that

    > Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure he had us fooled.

    Good one. I'm sure he feels a lot better now.
    "Man I gotta let these people know who this jackass is. They don't know who
    they're messin with."

    10 slap the ghoul bitch
    20 goto 10.

    Richard, Jan 21, 2005
  4. In article <>, Anonymous@127.001 says...
    > On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:11:52 -0000 Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, says...
    > >> He is exactly that

    > > Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure he had us fooled.

    > Good one. I'm sure he feels a lot better now.
    > "Man I gotta let these people know who this jackass is. They don't know who
    > they're messin with."
    >
    > 10 slap the ghoul bitch
    > 20 goto 10.

    Clearly you're equally poor at BASIC programming as you are web
    technology.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.

    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 21, 2005
  5. ghoul

    Fat Sam Guest

    > On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 07:11:52 -0000 Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    > > In article <>, says...
    > >> He is exactly that

    > > Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure he had us fooled.

    > Good one. I'm sure he feels a lot better now.
    > "Man I gotta let these people know who this jackass is. They don't know

    who
    > they're messin with."
    >
    > 10 slap the ghoul bitch
    > 20 goto 10.

    Quick, someone mark this date on the calendar.....Richard just wrote his own
    code for the very first time.....

    --
    Sam.
    www.fixaphoto.co.uk