Avoiding Page numbers & Page URL

JESS

When we print an HTML page from the browser,the Page
Number (at Top right) and page URL (At bottom) is printed.

How can we avoide these information so that our page print
out look similar to a simple printed page same as word
document?

JESS

Ray at

You cannot control this from any sort of server side (or client side, AFAIK)
code. This is just an optional setting in the browser. For example, IE
prints:

Header: &w&bPage &p of &P
Footer: &u&b&d

If you delete those from the page setup in the browser, they won't print.

Ray at home

Brynn

Yep, the only way is through page setup.

I keep these clear on all the systems in the office because I use my
intranet to print everything from reports to pay checks