    Von: [mailto:] Im Auftrag =
    von
    Vani Kulkarni
    Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. Juli 2007 13:11
    An: ruby-talk ML
    Betreff: Unable to open Internet Explorer instance

    Hello all,

    I am trying to open an instance of Internet Explorer using the following
    code:

    require 'win32ole'
    @ie =3D WIN32OLE.new('InternetExplorer.Application')

    When I run this code, its runs successfully without any errors, but I do
    not see any internet explorer window opened. When I check my task
    manager, it does show iexplore.exe process running.

    Can anyone suggest where am I going wrong?

    Thanks,
    Vani Kulkarni

    --=20
    Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.