awt.TrayIcon

prakash.bande

Hi,

I would like to drag an item from desktop and drop it over a TrayIcon.
I am simply running the code in
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/J2SE/Desktop/javase6/systemtray/
and have got an icon in the tray. While I am able to add code to
respond to the mouse move, click etc events, I am not going any
further with how to drag a file from desktop and drop it over the tray
icon and get a event for it.

There have been a lot of posts on the web, most of them are just the
question like I am asking. This time I am hoping to get some
answer :)

Thanks,

Prakash