axWebBrowser

tamarindm

Hi,

I am using axWebBrowser in .NET framework 1.1. I have 4 or 5 instances
of the axWebBrowser control running at the same time, displaying
different web pages on multiple tab pages. It seems that the pages are

Is there a way to load the pages all at the same time ?

Thanks in advance.

Michael Nemtsev

Hello tamarindm,

It's because axWebBrowser has STA model.

How do start your 5 instances? In separate threads or in single?

---
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

t> Hi,
t>
t> I am using axWebBrowser in .NET framework 1.1. I have 4 or 5
t> instances of the axWebBrowser control running at the same time,
t> displaying different web pages on multiple tab pages. It seems that
t> the pages are loading one after another.
t>
t> Is there a way to load the pages all at the same time ?
t>
t> Thanks in advance.
t>

tamarindm

Hello Michael,

What is the STA model ? I start all 5 instances in a single thread.

Thanks !

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> What is the STA model ?

tamarindm said:
[...]

Please disregard my question about the STA model, just realized it
means single thread.

I will try to implement multiple threads to see if it works.