    Role Based Security. What kind of decision should be made about using one of
    two?

    Thanks in advance.
    Kursat, May 7, 2007

  2. Well -

    AzMan give you another layer of indirection - a separate GUI to setup roles
    and users. Something you would otherwise have to write yourself.

    But AzMan can do much more than just role based security (it is just that
    the ASP.NET provider only exposes the role functionality).

    Have a look at this document:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnnetserv/html/AzManApps.asp
    and

    -----