AzMan scope level application groups seem to be broken

Jim Pierson

I've not been able to find anything on this, so it's time to ask for help.

I have an AzMan store in an ADAM instance using ADAM principals. There is
one application defined
and a multitude of scopes. ApplicationGroups are defined at all three
levels (store, app & scope).
If I assign an ADAM principal as a member of either a store or app level
group and include that group
in a role assignment, all is well. GetAssignedScopesPages, GetRoles and
AccessCheck return exactly
what they should.

However, if I assign a principal to an application group at the scope level
and use that group in a role
assignment, I get absolutely nothing back on calls to the above methods.
It's as if the ClientContext
interface is completely ignoring ApplicationGroups at the scope level.

At first I said no big deal, I'll just put all my app groups at the app
level but now it's becoming a
problem with administration. Each scope is a department and without scope
level app groups,
delegating administration to department heads is going to be problematic at
best.

Any help would be appreciated.

maxim_nt

Please, I need your help. Could you tell me how to use the GetAssignedScopesPage? I always get null.

Thanks in advance,
Milton