BackButton + Session = Dang! I'm Lost!

Guest

We're using C# & VS 2005. In our app ... someone is "logged-in" if
Session("companyID") exists and is non-zero.

How do we implement a "Logout" button that signs off session, sets
Session("companyID")=0, and prevents another person from (later) using the
BACK button ... in the SAME IE window? BUT, our users want the BACK button
functionality at all other times?

Any advice or technique would be appreciated.

P.S. apparently the LOAD event does not fire for a webpage when the BACK
button is used .... right?