Background and foreground colour

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 4, 2004.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > Do you know where I can find more information about color contrast for
    > people with color deficiencies those with low resolution monitors, print
    > pages on a black and white printer?

    Well, the link at the bottom to the W3 page is a good one, and there's
    some suggested formulas at <http://www.w3.org/TR/AERT#test-color-contrast>.

    It's my opinion that a print style sheet should have minimal style
    suggestions, with as little color as possible (none at all would be best).
    --
    Michael Wilcox, http://mikewilcox.t35.com/

    Michael Wilcox, Jul 4, 2004