BackGround ComboBox

oskar

How to build a backgound gray Combobox.
I've a window with lots of controls read only and a combo box with
white background and it looks funny ... i'd like to change the
background color to gray like the other controls but still dropping
down the list.

Thank's

Phlip

oskar said:
How to build a backgound gray Combobox.
I've a window with lots of controls read only and a combo box with
white background and it looks funny ... i'd like to change the
background color to gray like the other controls but still dropping
down the list.

You will do much better on a newsgroup with "win32" and probably
"programming" in its name. Use Google Groups to find one. This newsgroup is
only qualified to discuss the raw C++ language itself.