Banner image visible?

Dominic Myers

Hi there.

First off I'm not sure that this is a javascript
problem, if not then
please forgive me and have a wee squint anyway ;-)

I've a strange problem with an image on a site
I've written.
For me it works a treat and I'm looking at it with
Opera 8.5, FF
1.0.7, IE 6 and Avant 10.1 Build 30 (Which I guess
is just IE made
pretty) on Windows XP with SP2 and Safari, Opera
8.5 and FF 1.0.7 on
Mac OS X.3. The page should look like this:
<http://img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=indigo0016du.jpg>
but
instead looks like this:
<http://img436.imageshack.us/my.php?image=site9zu.jpg>
and this
generally is the case in IE 6 and FireFox on
Windows machines. I
should add that it's some but not all Windows
machines! Anyone any
ideas as to why this might be happening as it's
doing my poor head in.
The page is at <http://indigo.camshag.co.uk> by
the way.

Thanks in advance,

Dom

RobG

Dominic said:
[...]

It looks as it should using IE 6 and Firefox 1.0.7 on Win2k.