Base Converter Calculator

Discussion in 'Java' started by Dexter, Apr 6, 2008.

  1. Dexter

    Dexter Guest

    Dexter, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Dexter

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Dexter wrote:
    > Int2Dec is a Windows application that allows you to enter a number in
    > base 10 which it then converts to any base between 2 and 16
    > (inclusive). You may enter -ve numbers as well

    You posted the same C# program here just a few days back.

    First time was off-topic. Second time makes it spam.

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Apr 6, 2008

  3. There is a very simple mathematical algorithm to do that. USELSS POST!

    Chase Preuninger, Apr 6, 2008
  4. Dexter

    DexterOnline Guest

    On Apr 7, 12:35 am, Chase Preuninger <>
    wrote:
    > There is a very simple mathematical algorithm to do that. USELSS POST!

    Don't use it Chase,
    This isn't forced messaging, its consentual one

    DexterOnline, Apr 6, 2008
  5. Dexter

    DexterOnline Guest

    On Apr 6, 11:46 pm, Arne Vajhøj <> wrote:
    > Dexter wrote:
    > > Int2Dec is a Windows application that allows you to enter a number in
    > > base 10 which it then converts to any base between 2 and 16
    > > (inclusive). You may enter -ve numbers as well

    > You posted the same C# program here just a few days back.
    >
    > First time was off-topic. Second time makes it spam.
    >
    > Arne

    3rd time will p*ss you off I suppose.

    DexterOnline, Apr 6, 2008
  6. Dexter

    DexterOnline Guest

    On Apr 6, 10:53 pm, Lew <> wrote:
    > Dexter wrote:
    > > Int2Dec is a Windows application that allows you to enter a number in
    > > base 10 which it then converts to any base between 2 and 16
    > > (inclusive). You may enter -ve numbers as well

    > > Download for free athttp://www.thinkanddone.spam/prog/cs/integer2decimal..html

    > First of all, Java has an API call for that in its library - so that is
    > completely useless to use here in the Java newsgroup.  Second of all, it's not
    > that impressive in the first place.  CompSci 101 exercise.
    >
    > --
    > Lew

    Atleast I had an A in Pol Sci 101

    DexterOnline, Apr 6, 2008