BayPIGgies: May 19, 7:30pm (FIRST meeting at Google)

Discussion in 'Python' started by Aahz, May 16, 2005.

  1. Aahz

    Aahz Guest

    NOTE: we are no longer meeting at Stanford; the May meeting is at
    Google in Mountain View.

    The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, May 19 at 7:30pm.

    NOTE: to celebrate our first meeting at Google, Google will be providing
    a buffet dinner starting at 6:45pm.

    Alex Martelli will be repeating his OSCON/PyCon presentations about OOP
    and design patterns -- with improvements!

    BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
    and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
    directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

    Advance notice: The June 9 meeting agenda has been set. Drew Perttula
    will be talking about his Python-based lighting system controller.

    Advance notice: The July 14 meeting agenda has not been set. Please send
    e-mail to if you want to suggest an agenda (or
    volunteer to give a presentation).
    --
    Aahz () <*> http://www.pythoncraft.com/

    "And if that makes me an elitist...I couldn't be happier." --JMS

    Aahz, May 16, 2005