beanshell interpreter thread

timinganalyzer

Hi All,

I'm don't have any experience with threads in Java but when I added
the beanshell interpreter in a JConsole window as shown in the
examples on the Beanshell website, its starts in a new thread.
My beanshell scripts which modify the main application data structures
apparently conflict the main application paint() methods as they both
end accessing the data structures at the same time which causes a java
exception. The same scripts work when starting the interpreter in
the same thread not using the JConsole.

Is there a way synchronize the interpreter started in a new thread
that runs in the JConsole to the main application thread so this
conflict does not occur?

Thanks in advance for any help,