Behaviors in Behaviors

Mark Kremers

Hi group,

I'm facing this problem.
I've got a behavior which makes a kind of toolbar, except the buttons on it.
Within this behavior i build
an element, which contains a different behavior. So far so good. everything
works fine. But when i'm trying to access a method in the second behavior,
i'm getting this error about an object being null. How can i access this
method?

i'm using this kind of construction: toolbar.close.disable();
where toolbar is the id of my first behavior, close is the id of the
behavior inside the first one, and disable is a method in the second one....

regards

Mark Kremers