being attacked

bokke

I have a newsletter signup form on my front page - you insert your
e-mail hit submit and through php it sends it to me and the client in
an e-mail. The problem is - someone is sitting at home going
click-return-click-return-click-return-click.
So I put a javascript making the person at least fake an e-mail address
or it would not go to the next page. The problem is I think the person
has the second page in favourites and every now and then goes there and
hits refresh-refresh-refresh-refresh.
I'm getting about 10 a day - How can I stop it? Help

Lee

bokke said:
I have a newsletter signup form on my front page - you insert your
e-mail hit submit and through php it sends it to me and the client in
an e-mail. The problem is - someone is sitting at home going
click-return-click-return-click-return-click.

You don't do anything about this with Javascript on the client.
You fix your php script so that it validates the input before
sending it on.