Best ASP.NET Create PDF Control?

John Straumann

Hi all:

I am looking for a control (or code) to create a PDF from an APS.NET web
application. I found this page:

http://www.devdirect.com/aspnet/PDF_PRINT_PCAT_2072.aspx

and am wondering if anyone has used any of the controls and can give me some
input as to a good one? Or if someone knows of another good control please
let me know!

Thanks in advance.

John.

Kostya Turov

1
Very interesting PDF Duo .NET component:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.duodimension.com/html_pdf_asp.net/component_html_pdf.aspx

It converts HTML into PDF. So you can CREATE any PDF just using HTML strings to compose any content.
It is easier then use API function of other PDF components.

2
Also you can try Aspose PDF for ASP.NET component.
http://www.aspose.com

John Straumann wrote:

Best ASP.NET Create PDF Control?
30-???-09

Hi all

I am looking for a control (or code) to create a PDF from an APS.NET we
application. I found this page

http://www.devdirect.com/aspnet/PDF_PRINT_PCAT_2072.asp

and am wondering if anyone has used any of the controls and can give me som
input as to a good one? Or if someone knows of another good control pleas
let me know

Thanks in advance

John.

Windows Forms .NET DataGrid ComboBox Columns And Custom Row Coloring
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...41-dfdad4ea0b4a/windows-forms-net-datagr.aspx