Best event to load usercontrols in ASP.NET 2.0

Nay

Hi
My question is what is the best event in the page and in the user controls
to dynamilly load the user controls, and why CreateChildControls is usually
recomended only within "composite controls" and not the page itself or "user
controls" that load other user controls dynamiclly? should I use the new
events and events handlers of the pagelifecycle?

I have a page that should dynamiclly load either Usercontrols and viewstate.
The usercontrols themseves have to load child usercontrols and wire them
events and other things which are "sensitive" to the timing they are loaded.

Thanks, nay