Best way to break out of a frame

Jonas Smith

You guessed wrong.

No kidding.

You? No. Competent Web developers? Yes.

Fix it the way I said and they won't.

OK, by now my inexperience in this issue should be apparent.

Can you explain what you what you mean?

First you complain about breaking the back button and then when I say I
don't care about that part, you state that I should and somehow if I do
care about the back button and do it your way, my readers won't get back
to the offending site. How does that work exactly?

I don't break the button but the reader doesn't get back to the other
site by clicking the back button? To me that sounds a little
paradoxical.

David Mark

OK, by now my inexperience in this issue should be apparent.
Yes.

Can you explain what you what you mean?

I mean stop breaking the back button. If you click the back button
and your browser does a U-turn back to the page you were on, the
and will annoy your users to no end.
First you complain about breaking the back button and then when I say
don't care about that part, you state that I should and somehow if I do

Of course you should. Why would you want to break your users' agents?
care about the back button and do it your way, my readers won't get back
to the offending site. How does that work exactly?

You have been told at least three times.
I don't break the button but the reader doesn't get back to the other
site by clicking the back button? To me that sounds a little
paradoxical.

It isn't. Try it and you'll see.

Jonas Smith

I mean stop breaking the back button. If you click the back button
and your browser does a U-turn back to the page you were on, the
and will annoy your users to no end.

Of course you should. Why would you want to break your users' agents?

You have been told at least three times.

It isn't. Try it and you'll see.

Well, either you explanation skills need improvement or my comprehension
skills are severely lacking. I tried it and now I understand what you
meant.

You didn't mention that with the way you advised the framing site would
disappear from the back button's queue.

Thank you. It work much more logically the way you said.