    This will probaly not be going on an FPGA.

    DB

    , Nov 24, 2005

  2. Jim Lewis Guest

    Take a peek at the package ieee.math_real.
    It has all you need. Although IEEE does not currently
    allow vendors to publish source for this package, you
    can find some notes under the Modelsim help menu.
    If you are not using modelsim, ask your prof or look
    in the appendix of your book for further help.

    Good Luck.

    Cheers,
    Jim

    > For a project im to use a sine wave to do some manipulations on. I ve
    > looked through a couple core's in xilinx like DDS and CORDIC but they
    > seem to complicated for me being a first semester VHDL student. is
    > there a simpler way thats easy to input desired frequencies available?
    > This will probaly not be going on an FPGA.
    >
    > DB

    Jim Lewis
    Director of Training mailto:
    1-503-590-4787