best way to initialize variables from constructor

3

34stunts

Say I have the following code:

class myClass
{
private String _input;
public myClass(String input)
{
_input = input;

I want to initialize a member variable from parameter to the
constructor, this works, but I don't think it "looks" very good.

Is there a better way to set the _input from the parameter in the
constructor? Possibly having my private variable also called "input"
not "_input".

Chris Brat

Hi,

Try this.