Beta 2 Login Control

johan

I have a problem with with Login and CreateUserWizard controls in
ASP.NET beta 2. In beta 1 they worked just fine, but now they do not
work at all, they don't even throw exceptions.

The Login control dont say anything, it just doesn't login the user.
There are no requests made to the database. I've tried my existing code
that worked in beta 1 and I've created a new web site from scratch on a
clean machine and get the exact same problem. Any ideas how to fix
this?

The CreateUserWizard just return the handled error "Please enter a
different password", no matter what I enter as password. I've tried
with short, long, strong and bland password. It's always the same
message.

Please help!