BGL Colormap Property

Biswajit Jena

I am working on some BGL stuff.
Do you have any idea how to assign color value to vertices I add to a
newly created graph ?

Like I create a graph by manually adding vertices to it.
I also want to add color map to the graph for the new vertices I add.

anyone knows how to do this ?

Thanks
Biswajit Jena

Victor Bazarov

Biswajit said:
I am working on some BGL stuff.

What's that?
Do you have any idea how to assign color value to vertices I add to a
newly created graph ?

How about using the assignment operator?
Like I create a graph by manually adding vertices to it.
I also want to add color map to the graph for the new vertices I add.

anyone knows how to do this ?

Do you have a C++ language question?

John Femiani

Biswajit said:
I am working on some BGL stuff.
Do you have any idea how to assign color value to vertices I add to a
newly created graph ?

Like I create a graph by manually adding vertices to it.
I also want to add color map to the graph for the new vertices I add.

anyone knows how to do this ?

Thanks
Biswajit Jena

Is that the boost graph library?