    Eileen Guest

    hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
    now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

    Eileen, Sep 15, 2008

  2. Eileen

    Mark Space Guest

    Eileen wrote:
    > hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
    > now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

    Fellow students? Other faculty? Teaching assistants?

    If this guy is really just lazy, other folks should have noticed by now.
    Once you consult with the above list, consider going to the dean and
    having a discussion about the quality of instruction.

    Mark Space, Sep 15, 2008

  3. Eileen

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Eileen <>

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/onsquared.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary

    Roedy Green, Sep 15, 2008
  4. Eileen

    Eileen Guest

    On Sep 15, 12:48 pm, Mark Space <> wrote:
    > Eileen wrote:
    > > hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
    > > now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

    > Fellow students?  Other faculty?  Teaching assistants?
    >
    > If this guy is really just lazy, other folks should have noticed by now.
    >   Once you consult with the above list, consider going to the dean and
    > having a discussion about the quality of instruction.

    Yeah, i'm kinda lazy now. i read the google introduction before but
    kinda didnt get it. i was just hoping there are some other ones so i
    can read. never mind then. i'll just read the google one. our class
    is formed with a lazy teacher who never teaches us + 5 lazy students.
    bahahaha. yeah, we share the class with computer science one people.
    so he barely teaches comp sci 1 people how to program as well. so i
    guess he's never going to teach us then.

    Eileen, Sep 16, 2008
  5. Roedy Green schrieb:
    > On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Eileen <>
    >
    >> hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
    >> now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

    > see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/onsquared.html

    Does O(n^2) ever beat O(n)?

    Stefan